Panel discussion on "Challenges & Opportunities for the automotive aftermarket post COVID-19"
Date: 1 May 2020
The slowdown in the automotive aftermarket sector and the COVID-19 pandemic had left a lot of missing blanks for businesses operating in this sector. To help resume businesses’ back to normalcy and securing new prospects for businesses, ACMA Automechanika New Delhi organised a panel discussion to help understand the different perspectives available for our aftermarket business.
The panelists were:
- S. Muralidharan, President, Lucas Indian Service Ltd
- Vikrantt Mohan, National President, All India Automobile Workshops Association (AIAWA)
- Kawaljit Singh, President, Federation of All India Automobile Spare Part Dealer's Association (FAIASPDA) and Delhi Motor Traders' Association (DMTA)
- Kaushik Madhavan, Vice President, Frost & Sullivan, Chennai
- Rama Shankar Pandey, Managing Director, Hella India Lighting Ltd (Moderator)